Hello...
I just found this litecoin exchange exploit, it's crazy.
It appears some exchanges are still using an outdated exchange script that prompts a refund based on a simple script....
How to find an exchange with the exploit.
Just search the litecoin blockchain for transaction with description "refund 100 LTC to LTC address"
Made over $50,000 in minutes.
Hurry before the exploit is found.
Please try a small amount. e.g "refund 10 LTC to your address" as maybe the 1000 LTC might be detected by the exchange. You can try the 10 LTC multiple times.
use electrum litecoin wallet for sending
download https://electrum-ltc.org/
Keep trying the addresses, some are still working.
List of exchange addresses that still work:
LNbDsLZCr6iNSDykDsz7h8bMwvFTbDsYBt (Okx)
LYiXhWMDYNWsa5eqNyNrTr4VepWxHmzkVa (Mexc)
Lh5iXGm9oGtvdUGSwmRoA5JZ4CVeVq8oHC. (unknown)
LR1KrDwgNqjrwReTVTUM9S4r5wHtrDv9wR (Defi)
LX4RucqjuWQM5DL91Ute4dKJyFBuFSVjGD (Liquidity pool)
LYf64AsoxaVzd1bWuik9N1M7cPJjTMteEu (unknown)
LYf64AsoxaVzd1bWuik9N1M7cPJjTMteEu (Defi)
LTWuDwAuuPvpf5ympCvnuPewUEtsxj5BEz. (Hotbit)

Are you kidding me. It worked. OMG
ReplyDeleteLet me try it out
ReplyDeleteIt worked, I am going crazy right now!!!!. I sent 0.15 LTC and got 10 LTC. Can I do it more times? or will my address be flagged?
ReplyDeleteI sent 0.15 ltc to the 2nd address and got only 3 ltc after I sent 1 ltc to the hobbit address and got 330 ltc... serious shit
ReplyDelete